Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: most school spirit!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    most school spirit!!

    who has the most school spirit?
    from any school
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    I'm not sure who has the best, but JJK has by far the worst. JJK games, whatever the sport are like a library (unless we are winning, and still half the time it's still folks sitting on their hands)..ahhh the fair weather red-clad crew from the Reservation.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    Amen to that...

    I'l be the first to say, the crowds do make a difference...
    It was terrible going from playing at packed out baseball games my freshman and sophomore year, to hearin the crickets my junior and senior...

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: most school spirit!!

    I like to get onto the refs- really sometimes they know they blow a call. It's not like they aren't human- that is just the way it goes sometimes, they can't take it back and most will respond somhow if you keep an eye on them. But the ones that run past the guy that is getting hit out of bounds to mark where the ball went out, and the softball ump (2nd Base) that is SO interested in the batter that she NEVER looks at the runner to she when she leaves the base kill me. I'm never always right but if it's not watched, it also gets pretty obvious that I'm not the only one that isn't seeing the whole game.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    one thing that i can say is pounds fans support there teams in any sport whether they are good or bad
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    It has always been like there unchained for as long as I can remember. In football if we were down by more than a TD at half time the fans started going home, we'd go from havin 4000 fans in the stadium to just parents and a few of the die hards.

    Appy is probally the only consistant fan base I know of, as for Gate City its easy to be a fan when you win all the time lol.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    I just have two words for you when it comes to local school spirit...

    COEBURN CRAZIES!!!!
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    COEBURN WHAT???

    Never heard of them!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    I think you and your bro heard more than your fair share from us this year...LOL...thought I was gonna have to make the peace between knight67 and wave10s after the C'wood/Coeburn game @Coeburn...

    Plus your mom was upset too wasn't she? I thought I heard someone say she was gonna come tear into the Crazies at one point in time of that game...

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    COEBURN WHAT???

    Never heard of them!!!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Keep saying that, but remember our name b/c you'll be cussing us later! hehehe......
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: most school spirit!!

    yea i agree pound does give up on there team too easy

    except for when we have a cinderalla story like this year in basketball
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •